Hello friends, how are you, I hope you’re having a great day. So in today’s article, I will tell you how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51?
If you want to know how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51? then read this guide till the end.
I have explained in previous posts how to Take Screenshot In Poco X3 with 5 easy ways. If you want to read that post, you can follow this link and read it.
So, if you are searching for Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51 then you have come to the right place.
Samsung launched a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy M51, This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
So let’s start with the design of the phone, So you get a glossy glass back design on your phone. In the front, you get a 6.67 “1080 x 2340inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-core chipset, Also you get a 7000 mAh big battery on this phone, and it supports fast charging 25W.
Moving to the camera, you get to see the quad-camera setup in Samsung Galaxy M51, which has a primary camera of 64 megapixels, then a 12-megapixel (ultrawide) camera, then a 5-megapixel (macro lens), and then a 5-megapixel (depth sensor) camera for depth.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy M51
|Display Screen Size||6.67 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display
Resolution: 1080 x 2340
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
Octa-core (2.2 GHz)
|Storage Variants||128 GB|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 64 MP+12 MP+5 MP+ 5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 32 MP|
|Battery||7000 mAh Li-Po Battery
Support: Fast Charging 25W
|Operating System||Android 10 On Top Of One UI 2.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
So let’s move on to the post, a lot of people have difficulties with the new Samsung One UI, and they search on how to show battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy M51.
So in today’s post, I’ve told you the easy ways with which you Can easily display battery percentage.
Method #1: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the option of the Status Bar.
- You have to click on it, then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage“, you have to Enable it simply.
- That’s it, now your Samsung M51 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
Method #2: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting.
- Then Type Show Battery Percentage in the search bar.
- Now you can see the option of enabling battery percentage.
- You have to enable the battery percentage slider.
- That’s 🙂 It.
🙂 You May Also Like:
- Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A30
- How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung M30
- Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung A51
So this article was about how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M51. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Show Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section below, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. also, make sure to share this article with your friends.