Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T. In the previous article, I have shown you the How To Show Battery Percentage On iPhone 11. If you have not read this post, you can read it. So, if you are searching for How To Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T then you have come to the right place.
Specification Of OnePlus 7T
OnePlus recently launched a new phone called the OnePlus 7T. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design. So let ‘s start with the design of the phone. So you get a glossy glass back design on your phone. In the front, you get a 6.55 “1080 x 2400 inch Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
On talking about the camera specifications of OnePlus 7T. In this, you find a Triple rear camera of 48 MP+12 MP+16 MP with an aperture of the main camera 1.6 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos. and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset,3800 mAh big battery and support fast charging 30w, OnePlus 7T runs on Android 10 on top of OxygenOS 10.0.3.
How To Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Setting here.
- Then you will get the option of Display Setting, you have to click on it.
- After going into the Display Settings
- Then you will see bottom here the Status Bar option, Tap on Status Bar.
- After going to the Status Bar, you will get the option to show the Battery Percentage, just you have to Turn On this option.
- That’s it, now your Oneplus 7T will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Apple iPhone XR
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A30
- Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Apple iPhone Xs Max
So this article was about How To Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. Because we keep posting stock wallpapers of new smartphones.
And if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.