Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51.
In the previous article, I have shown you the How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A51. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
So, if you are searching for Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51 then you have come to the right place.
About Samsung Galaxy A51
Samsung recently launched a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy A51. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
So let’s start with the design of the phone. So you get a glossy glass back design on your phone. In the front, you get a 6.5 “1080 x 2400 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
Check Out: How to Show Battery Percentage Samsung Galaxy A30
On talking about the camera specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A51. In this, you find a Quad rear camera of 48 MP+12 MP+5 MP+5 MP with an aperture of the main camera 2.0 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos. and Exynos 9611 chipset,4000 mAh battery, and support fast charging 15w, Samsung Galaxy A51 runs on Android 10 on top of One UI 2.
Key Specification Of Samsung Galaxy A51
|Display||6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2400.|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.3 GHz, octa-core) Samsung Exynos 9611 processor.|
|RAM||4 /6 GB|
|Rear Camera||Quad- 48 MP (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide) ,5 MP (macro lens) 5 MP (depth sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single- 32 MP|
|Battery||4000 mAh, support Type-C 2.0 reversible connector|
|Operating System||Android 10 On top of One UI 2.|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+.|
So let’s move towards the post, many people have difficulties with New Samsung One UI 2.0 and they search Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51, so in today’s post, I have told you easy ways. With which you can easily Display Battery Percentage.
Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the option of the Status Bar.
- You have to click on it, then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage“, you have to Enable it simply.
- That’s it, now your Samsung A51 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
Check Out: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M30
Turn On Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51
- First of all, go to the Settings App.
- Then search Show Battery Percentage.
- Now you can see the option of enabling battery percentage.
- You have to Enable that option.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T.
- Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- Show Battery Percentage On Apple iPhone 11.
- How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A71.
So this article was about How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section. I will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.