Hello, there today in this tutorial I will be showing you How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A71.
In the previous article, I have shown you the How to display battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy A51. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
By default, the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy A71 shows only battery icons with batteries so that you only get a rough idea of how much battery level you have left, but not an exact number.
So, if you are searching for a comprehensive guide about How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A71? then you have come to the right place.
Features: Samsung Galaxy A71
The Samsung Galaxy A71 smartphone was launched in December 2019, and this smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and stylish design.
This smartphone comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for display protection.
Talking about the camera specification of the Samsung Galaxy A71, then you get a quad rear camera of 64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP, along with camera features like Nightscape and Panorama also help in taking amazing photos.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 runs on OneUI 2.5 based on Android 10, and talking about the processor, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (8 nm) chipset, as well as a 4500 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A71
|6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display.
Display Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
|6 GB/ 8 GB
|Quad: 64 MP (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide) ,5 MP (macro lens) 5 MP (depth sensor)
|Single: 32 MP
USB: Type-C 2.0
Support: Fast charging 25W
|Android 10 On top of One UI 2.5.
|Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+.
So let’s move on to the post ….!
Many people have problems with the new Samsung One UI 2.5 and they search for a guide to enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy A71.
So in today’s post, I have told you the easy ways how to activate the battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy A71? So that you can easily display the battery percentage.
Method 1: How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A71?
- First of all, go to your phone screen and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the Status Bar option, you have to Tap on it.
- Then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage”, you just have to enable it.
- Now your Samsung A71 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- That’s It 🙂
Method 2: How to Turn On Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A71?
- First, head into the Settings → Notifications.
- Then tap on the Status Bar
- If you want to display your Battery Percentage in the Status Bar, then turn on the Show battery percentage.
- After enable, you will be able to see the change in the status bar.
- That’s It 🙂
You might also Read:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy M30?
- Activate Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy M31s?
- How to Switch On Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy M51?
- Turn On Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy Note 10
So this article was about How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A71. I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar How to Enable Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.