How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31. In the previous article, I have shown you the How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A51. If you have not read this post, you can read it. So, if you are searching for Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31 then you have come to the right place.
About Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung Launched a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy M31. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design. So let ‘s start with the design of the phone.so you can get a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Dewdrop notch display design in this phone, and talking about performance, it has the latest Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor coming from Exynos which will make your gaming experience even better.
Now talking about the camera of Samsung Galaxy M31, you get to see a Quad-camera setup on the back includes an f/1.8 aperture 64-megapixel primary lens, an (ultrawide) lens of 8-megapixel, a 5-megapixel (dedicated macro lens) and last or fourth camera is 5-megapixel (depth sensor). There’s also a single 16-megapixel front camera for taking beautiful selfies.
The most important part of any phone is its battery because the phone is nothing without battery, so let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy M31 battery, you get to see 6000 mAh big battery in Samsung Galaxy M31, you can expect a battery backup of one day with moderate usage.
Quick Specification Of Samsung Galaxy M31
|Display||6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2400.|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.3 GHz, octa-core) Exynos 9611 (10nm) processor.|
|Rear Camera||Quad- 64 MP+8 MP+5 MP+5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single- 16 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10 On Top Of One UI 2.0.|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.|
So let’s move towards the post, many people have difficulties with New Samsung One UI 2.0 and they search Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31, so in today’s post, I have told you easy ways. With which you can easily Set Battery Percentage.
Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the option of the Status Bar.
- You have to click on it, then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage“, you have to Enable it simply.
- That’s it, now your Samsung A30 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
Turn On Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31
- First of all, go to the Settings App.
- Then search Show Battery Percentage.
- Now you can see the option of enabling battery percentage.
- You have to Enable that option.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Apple iPhone Xs Max.
- Show Battery Percentage On iPhone 11.
- Show Battery Percentage On Apple iPhone XR.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So this article was about How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. Because we keep posting stock wallpapers of new smartphones.
if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.