Hello, how are you guys? I hope you are well, today in this tutorial I will show you How to show battery percentage in Samsung A22.
In the previous article, I have shown you How to Show the Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G? If you have not read this post, you can read it.
Samsung Galaxy A22 comes with a 5000 mAh big battery with 15W fast charging, but if you like to play high graphics games, then such a battery will not run even a day.
It is important for many people to know how much battery is left in their phones.
So, if you are searching for a comprehensive guide on How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A22? then you have come to the right place.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A22
|Display||6.4 inches, Super AMOLED, 90Hz display.
Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G80|
|Storage||Single: 64GB/ 128GB|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 48MP (wide), 8MP (ultrawide) ,2MP (macro lens) 2MP (depth sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single: 13MP|
USB: Type-C 2.0
Support: Fast charging 15W
|Operating System||Android 11 On top of One UI 3.1|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
So let’s move on to the post ….!
Many people have problems with the latest Samsung One UI 3.1 and they search for a guide to enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy A22.
So in today’s post, I have told you the easy ways to activate the battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy A22? So that you can easily display the battery percentage.
Method 1: How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A22?
- First of all, go to your phone screen Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the Status Bar option, you have to Tap on it.
- Then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage”, you just have to enable it.
- Now your Samsung A71 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- That’s It 🙂
Method 2: How to Turn On Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A22?
- First, head into the Settings → Notifications.
- Then tap on the Status Bar
- If you want to display your Battery Percentage in the Status Bar, then turn on the Show battery percentage.
- After enabling it, you will be able to see the change in the status bar.
- That’s It 🙂
You might also Read:
- How to Show Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A52?
- Show Battery Percentage in Galaxy A21S?
- How to Show Battery Percentage in Galaxy F62?
- Show Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy A72?
So this article was about How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung A22.
I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar How to Enable Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
Thanks for reading this article till the end….!