Hello friends, how are you, I hope you’re having a great day. So in today’s article, I will tell you how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12?
If you want to know how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12? then read this guide till the end.
I have mentioned in previous posts how to enable battery percentage on the Samsung Galaxy M51 in 2 easy ways.
If you want to read that post, you can follow this link and read it.
So, if you are searching for Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12 then you have come to the right place.
About Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung launched a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy A12, This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
So let’s start with the design of the phone, So you get a glossy glass back design on your phone. In the front, you get a 6.5 “720 x 1600 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10, it’s powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core chipset, Also you get a 5000 mAh big battery on this phone, and it supports fast charging 15W.
Moving to the camera, you get to see the quad-camera setup in Samsung Galaxy A12, which has a primary camera of 48 megapixels, then a 5-megapixel (ultrawide) camera, then a 2-megapixel (macro lens), and then a 2-megapixel (depth sensor) camera for depth.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A12
|Display Screen Size||6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display
Resolution: 700 x 1600
|Mediatek Helio P35 (12 nm)
Octa-core (2.35 GHz)
|Storage Variants||32 GB|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 48 MP+5 MP+2 MP+ 2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 8 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh Li-Po Battery
Support: Fast Charging 15W
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer|
So let’s move on to the post, a lot of people have difficulties with the new Samsung One UI, and they search on how to show battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy A12.
So in today’s post, I’ve told you the easy ways with which you Can easily display battery percentage.
Method #1: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the option of the Status Bar.
- You have to click on it, then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage“, you have to Enable it simply.
- That’s it, now your Samsung M51 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
Method #2: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting.
- Then Type Show Battery Percentage in the search bar.
- Now you can see the option of enabling battery percentage.
- You have to enable the battery percentage slider.
- That’s 🙂 It.
🙂 You May Also Like:
- Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A21S?
- How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung A51?
- Show Battery Percentage On Galaxy M31S?
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung A71?
So this article was about how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A12. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Show Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section below, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. also, make sure to share this article with your friends.