Top 10 Useful Shortcut Keys For Computer And Laptops
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you Useful Shortcut Keys for Computer. In the previous article, I have shown you how to take a screenshot on iPhone XR. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
So, if you are searching for Shortcut Keys for Computer then you have come to the right place.
About Shortcut Keys
In today’s time, one second is very precious. Today more than half of the work is done by the computer. And to finish all tasks very quickly, you should know about Shortcut Keys for Computer. From which you will be able to do your work very fast. In today’s article, I will tell you about the Top 20 Important Shortcut Keys to help you save time.
Important Shortcut Keys For Computer And Laptops.
1 ) Delete And Backspace
You have to know about these keys so that the keys are used. But what is the difference between these two? You know it. So let’s know what is the difference between these two keys. Whenever you type a text and something goes wrong with you, you always use Backspace. Delete key, the text will be removed from the forward side. You can delete some files/images/videos with Delete Key. If you use the Backspace key there, the text is removed from the back.
2 ) Multiple Programs Switch
If you work on multiple programs and you want to switch to those programs. So you must be aware of this shortcut key. This key is commonly used to switch from one program to another program.
- You have to click on the Alt + Tab for this.
- You have to press on Alt, after that you can easily switch to the program by clicking on the Tab.
3) Shortcut Keys For Computer Shut Down
You will always Use to shut down your computer with the help of the mouse. But today I will tell you a shortcut key so that you can shut down your computer in one second with the help of your keyboard.
- First of all, come to your computer’s desktop.
- After that, you have to press Alt + F4 from your keyboard and press Enter, so that your Computer will be easily Shut Down.
4.) All Windows Minimize At The Same Time
If there are so many software and tabs open in your computer, what will you do to go straight to the desktop? You will minimize all the software and tabs by clicking on Minimize above. But today I will tell you about a shortcut key, as soon as you have opened Tabs or Software on your computer, you will come directly to the computer desktop using the Shortcut Key.
- You have to Minimize any Software or Tab. So you have to press Window + D Press on your keyboard so that you will come directly to the desktop.
- If you want to open all the tabs and software then you have to press the Window + D again.
5.) Ctrl+Click (Browser)
Whenever you search anything in Google, you get many results, in which you have to open any URL in a new tab. You have to open this URL in a new tab by right-clicking on the mouse. You can easily do this process with the ShortCut key.
- Just press Ctrl on your keyboard.
- Then you have to click on the URL you want to open on the new tab. Then it will open in a new tab.
6.) Ctrl+Shift+T (Browser)
Many times it happens that you open many tabs in your browser. And when you finish your work, you close all tabs and accidentally close some important tabs with you. You can use the Ctrl + Shift + T shortcut key to bring that tab back.
You run a lot of software on your computer. Which causes your computer to hang many times And your computer stops right there.
- you can open this task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete Shortcut Key in the keyboard.
- After that, you can end the task by right-clicking on the software that is hanging up.
Three important Useful Shortcut Keys for Microsoft Office.
If you use Microsoft Office like Excel, shortcut keys for ms word/Excel. you must know this Shortcut Key
1.) If you edit any document or any files on MS Office. And you want to save it, you save that file by entering the name of the go-to file on Save Us. If you want to direct this task you have to click on F12 Key. Then you can save the file by entering the name of the file.
2.) You can also use Ctrl + S Key to save any file or document.
3.) You have to edit a new document or a new file in MS Office. You can work on the New Blank page using Ctrl + N Shortcut Key. So you can create a whole new document.
- Top 5 Most Important Settings And Features For WhatsApp
- How To Take a Screenshot In iPhone XR And iPhone X
- Top 5 Games Like Fortnite
So this article was about Shortcut Keys for computers. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good.
And if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.