Hello, there today in this tutorial I will be showing you How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung F62.
In the previous article, I have shown you the How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy F62. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 7000 mAh big battery, but if you like to play high graphics games, then such a battery will not run even a day.
It is important for many people to know how much battery is left in their phones.
So, if you are searching for a comprehensive guide on How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy F62? then you have come to the right place.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy F62
|Display||6.7 inches, Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display.
Display Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
|Processor||Exynos 9825 (7nm)|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 64 MP (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide) ,5 MP (macro) 5 MP (depth sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single: 32 MP|
USB: Type-C 2.0
Support: Fast charging 25W
|Operating System||Android 11 On top of One UI 3.1|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
So let’s move on to the post ….!
Many people have problems with the latest Samsung One UI 3.1 and they search for a guide to enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy F62.
So in today’s post, I have told you the easy ways how to activate the battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy F62? So that you can easily display the battery percentage.
Method 1: How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F62?
- First of all, go to your phone screen Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the Status Bar option, you have to Tap on it.
- Then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage”, you just have to enable it.
- Now your Samsung A71 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- That’s It 🙂
Method 2: How to Turn On Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F62?
- First, head into the Settings → Notifications.
- Then tap on the Status Bar
- If you want to display your Battery Percentage in the Status Bar, then turn on the Show battery percentage.
- After enabling it, you will be able to see the change in the status bar.
- That’s It 🙂
You might also Read:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy A21S?
- Activate Battery Percentage in Galaxy A71?
- How to Switch On Battery Percentage in Galaxy A51?
- Turn On Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy M51?
So this article was about How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung F62.
I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar How to Enable Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
Thanks for reading this article till the end….!