Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
In the previous article, I have shown you how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A30. If you want to read that post, you can follow this link and read it.
So, if you are searching for Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10 then you have come to the right place.
Samsung recently launched a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
So let ‘s start with the design of the phone, So you get a glossy glass back design on your phone. In the front, you get a 6.3 “1080 x 2280 inch Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 runs on One UI 2.1 based on Android 10, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, Also you get a 3500 mAh big battery on this phone, and it supports fast charging 25W.
Must Read: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Moving to the camera department of this Samsung Galaxy Note 10, so this phone comes with a Triple Camera setup of 12 MP+12 MP+16 MP with an aperture of main camera 1.5 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10
|Display||6.3 inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2280|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.7 GHz, octa-core) Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor
GPU: Adreno 640
|Rear Camera||Triple: 12 MP+12 MP+16 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 10 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10.0 On Top Of One UI 2.1|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
So let’s move on to the post, a lot of people have difficulties with the new Samsung One UI, and they search on how to show battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So in today’s post, I’ve told you the easy ways with which you Can easily display battery percentage.
Method #1: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- First of all, go to your phone and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the option of the Status Bar.
- You have to click on it, then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage“, you have to Enable it simply.
- That’s it, now your Samsung A30 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
Must See: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Stock Wallpapers
Method #2: Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting.
- Then Type Show Battery Percentage in the search bar.
- Now you can see the option of enabling battery percentage.
- You have to Enable battery percentage slider.
- That’s 🙂 It.
🙂 You May Also Like:
- Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M31.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung M30.
- Show Battery Percentage On OnePlus 7T.
- How To Show Battery Percentage On Samsung A51.
So this article was about how to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Take Screenshot guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section below, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. also, make sure to share this article with your friends.