Hello, today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung M42 5G.
In the previous article, I have shown you How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy M42 5G. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G comes with a 6000 mAh big battery, but if you like to play high graphics games, then such a battery will not run even for a day.
It is important for many people to know how much battery is left in their phones.
So, if you are searching for a comprehensive guide on How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy M42 5G? then you have come to the right place.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
|Display||6.6 inches, Super AMOLED FHD+ touchscreen display
Display Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
Refresh Rate: Nil
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 48 MP+ 8 MP+ 5 MP+ 5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 20 MP|
USB: Type-C 2.0
Support: Fast charging 15W
|Operating System||Android 10 On top of One UI 3.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
So let’s move on to the post ….!
Many people have problems with the latest Samsung One UI 3.0 and they search for a guide to enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
So in today’s post, I have told you the easy ways to activate the battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G? So that you can easily display the battery percentage.
Method 1: How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy M42 5G?
- First of all, go to your phone screen Scroll Down the Notification Panel, and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the Status Bar option, you have to Tap on it.
- Then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage”, you just have to enable it.
- Now your Samsung A71 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- That’s It 🙂
Must Read: How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G?
Method 2: How to Turn On Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy M42 5G?
- First, head into Settings → Notifications.
- Then tap on the Status Bar
- If you want to display your Battery Percentage in the Status Bar, then turn on the Show battery percentage.
- After enabling it, you will be able to see the change in the status bar.
- That’s It 🙂
Must See: How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung A11?
You might also Read:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F02S?
- Show Battery Percentage in Galaxy F12?
- How to Switch On Battery Percentage in Galaxy A12?
- Turn On Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy M51?
So this article was about How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung M42 5G.
I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar How to Enable Battery Percentage guides here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, and I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
Thanks for reading this article till the end….!