- 1 Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- 2 About -Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- 3 Quick Specification Of Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- 4 How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual. In the previous article, I have shown you the How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A. If you have not read this post, you can read it. So, if you are searching for How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual then you have come to the right place.
About -Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
Xiaomi Recently Launched a new phone called the Redmi 8A Dual, this smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design. So let ‘s start with the design of the phone. So you get an Aura Wave Grip Design on your phone, not only does it look good, but it’s also got a shining texture. In the front, you get a 6.22 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and offer gorilla glass 5 protection to protect it.
On talking about the camera specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual In this, you find a Dual rear camera setup of 12 MP+5 MP with an aperture of Main camera 2.2 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos. and Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset,5000 mAh big battery, (Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual) runs on Android Pie on top of MIUI 11.
So let’s move towards the post, many people have difficulties with Xiaomi UI and they search How To Take Screenshots In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual, so in today’s post, I have told you 5 easy ways. With which you can easily take a screenshot.
Quick Specification Of Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
|Display||6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 720 x 1520.|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (1.95 GHz, octa-core) Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) processor.|
|Rear Camera||Dual- 48 MP+2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single- 8 MP|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 On Top Of MIUI 11|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass.|
How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
1.) Take Screenshot:- Using Key Combination
2.) Take Screenshot:- Using Three Finger
3.) Take a Screenshot:- Using Your Voice
4.) Take Screenshot:- Using Drop Down Menu
5.) Take a Screenshot:- Using Quick Ball
5.) Take a Screenshot:- Using Application
Method 1:- Using Key Combination
Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- First of all, to take a Screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Method 2:- Using Three Finger Screenshot
To take a screenshot with this method, you have to follow the steps given below, so that you will be able to use these features.
- You have to first go to the Phone’s Settings.
- Then you have to go to Additional Settings.
- Then you have to go to the Button And Gesture Shortcuts.
- Now you will get the option to Take A Screenshot.
- You have to click on it, Then you will get 7 options to take a screenshot, out of which the best option is Slide 3 Fingers Down .
Method 3:- Using Your Voice (Say Ok Google)
Today all Android phones come with Google Assistant service, and you can take screenshots with a simple voice command. “Ok Google, Take a Screenshot,” after which the screenshot of whatever will be on your screen will be captured you can also add commands together and say, “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, Twitter.“
Method 4:- Using Drop Down Menu
The easiest way to Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual is that you can also take a screenshot from the drop-down menu of your phone. To take a screenshot, as soon as you open the drop-down menu and you will see the icon of the screenshot, you can click on it and take a screenshot. If there is no screenshot icon in the drop-down menu of your Xiaomi phone, then as soon as you slide left side the drop-down menu, you will get more options. You can add a screenshot icon by clicking on it.
Method 5:- Using Quick Ball
To take screenshots with the help of these features then follow these steps.
- You have to first go to your Phone’s Settings.
- After that, you will have to go to Additional Settings.
- Then at the bottom, you will get the option of “Quick Ball“.
- You have to turn this option On. Which will make its small icon on the side of your display.
- You can take a screenshot from it, as well as clear your phone’s cache and go directly to the menu.
Method 6:- Screenshot From The Application
If you want to take a screenshot using the application. So I have come up with the best screenshot application for you. From which you can take a screenshot in an effortless way. The screenshot application name is a Screenshot Easy.
- How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A01.
- Take Screenshot In LG Stylo 5.
- Take Screenshot In LG V20.
- How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S20.
So this article was about How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. Because we keep posting stock wallpapers of new smartphones.
And if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.