Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
In the previous article, I have shown you the Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
So, if you are searching for How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro then you have come to the right place.
Specification Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
This is the recently launched device Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro by Xiaomi. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
So let’s start with the design of the phone. So you get a glossy back design on your phone, not only does it look good, but it’s also got a shining texture. In the front, you get a 6.3 “1080 x 2340 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and offer gorilla glass 5 protection to protect it.
On talking about the camera specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. In this you find a dual rear camera of 48 MP + 5 MP with an aperture of main camera 1.8 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos.
And, Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset,4o00 mAh battery, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on Android Pie on top of MIUI 10.
Take a Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
1.) Take Screenshot Using Key Combination
2.) Take Screenshot Using Your Voice
3.) Take a Screenshot Using Three Finger
4.) Take Screenshot Using Drop Down Menu
5.) Take a Screenshot Using Quick Ball
Method 1: Using Key Combination
- First of all, to take a Screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Related Articles: How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi A3
Method 2: Using Your Voice
Today all Android phones come with Google Assistant service, you can take screenshots with a simple voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot,” after which the screenshot of whatever will be on your screen will be captured.
You can also add commands together and say “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, Twitter.“
Method 3: Using Three Finger Screenshot
To take a screenshot with this method, you have to follow the steps given below, so that you will be able to use these features.
- You have to first go to the Phone’s Settings
- Then you have to go to Additional Settings
- Then you have to go to the Button And Gesture Shortcuts,
- Now you will get the option to Take A Screenshot,
- You have to click on it, Then you will get 7 options to take a screenshot, out of which the best option is to slide 3 fingers down.
Related Articles: How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A30
Method 4: Using Drop Down Menu
The easiest way to Take a Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is that you can also take a screenshot from the drop-down menu of your phone.
To take a screenshot, as soon as you open the drop-down menu, you will see the icon of the screenshot, you can click on it and take a screenshot.
If there is no screenshot icon in the drop-down menu of your Xiaomi phone, then as soon as you slide left side the drop-down menu, you will get more options. You can add a screenshot icon by clicking on it.
Method 5:- Using Quick Ball
To take screenshots with the help of these features
- You have to first go to your Phone’s Settings
- After that, you will have to go to Additional Settings.
- Then at the bottom, you will get the option of “Quick Ball“.
- You have to turn this option On.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Take a Screenshot In iPhone XR
- How To Remove Jio Caller Tune
- Top 5 Best Whatsapp Status Maker
- How to Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S7
So this Step-by-step article was about How to Take Screenshot on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Take Screenshot Guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
Thanks for reading this article till the end….! 🙂