Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A.
In the previous article, I have shown you the How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy J7. If you have not read this post, you can read it. So, if you are searching for How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A then you have come to the right place.
Specification Of Xiaomi Redmi 8A
This is the recently launched device Xiaomi Redmi 8A by Xiaomi. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design. So let’s start with the design of the phone.
You get an Aura Wave Grip Design on your phone, not only does it look good, but it’s also got a shining texture. In the front, you get a 6.2 “720 x 1520 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and offer gorilla glass 5 protection to protect it.
On talking about the camera specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 8A. In this you find a single rear camera of 12 MP with an aperture of camera 1.8 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos. and Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset,5o00 mAh big battery, Xiaomi Redmi 8A runs on Android Pie on top of MIUI 11.
So let’s move towards the post, many people have difficulties with Xiaomi UI and they search How To Take Screenshots In Xiaomi Redmi 8A, so in today’s post, I have told you 5 easy ways. With which you can easily take a screenshot.
Method #1: Take Screenshot In Redmi 8a Using Key Combination
Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A
- First of all, to take a Screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 8A, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Must Read: Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi A3
Method #2: Take Screenshot In Redmi 8a Using Your Voice (Say Ok Google)
Today all Android phones come with Google Assistant service, you can take screenshots with a simple voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot,” after which the screenshot of whatever will be on your screen will be captured.
You can also add commands together and say “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, Twitter.“
Method #3: Take Screenshot In Redmi 8a Using Three Finger
To take a screenshot with this method, you have to follow the steps given below, so that you will be able to use these features.
- You have to first go to the Phone’s Settings
- Then you have to go to Additional Settings
- Then you have to go to the Button And Gesture Shortcuts,
- Now you will get the option to Take A Screenshot,
- You have to click on it, Then you will get 7 options to take a screenshot, out of which the best option is slide 3 fingers down.
Related Articles: Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Method #4: Take Screenshot In Redmi 8a Using Drop Down Menu
The easiest way to Take a Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A is that you can also take a screenshot from the drop-down menu of your phone.
To take a screenshot, as soon as you open the drop-down menu, you will see the icon of the screenshot, you can click on it and take a screenshot.
If there is no screenshot icon in the drop-down menu of your Xiaomi phone, then as soon as you slide the left side of the drop-down menu, you will get more options. You can add a screenshot icon by clicking on it.
Method #5: Take Screenshot In Redmi 8a Using Quick Ball
To take screenshots with the help of these features
- You have to first go to your Phone’s Settings
- After that, you will have to go to Additional Settings.
- Then at the bottom, you will get the option of “Quick Ball“.
- You have to turn this option On. Which will make its small icon on the side of your display.
- You can take a screenshot from it, as well as clear your phone’s cache and go directly to the menu.
- Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M30S
- Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M10S
- Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A30
So this article was about How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi 8A. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section. I will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.