Hello, there today in this tutorial I will be showing you How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung F02s.
In the previous article, I have shown you the How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy F02s. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
Samsung Galaxy F02s comes with a 5000 mAh big battery, but if you like to play high graphics games, then such a battery will not run even a day.
It is important for many people to know how much battery is left in their phones.
So, if you are searching for a comprehensive guide about How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy F02s? then you have come to the right place.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy F02s
|Display||6.5 inches, IPS LCD HD+ touchscreen display
Display Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
Refresh Rate: Nil
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Rear Camera||Triple: 13 MP (wide), 2 MP (macro camera) ,2 MP (depth sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single: 5 MP|
USB: Type-C 2.0
Support: Fast charging 15W
|Operating System||Android 10 On top of One UI|
|Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
So let’s move on to the post ….!
Many people have problems with the latest Samsung One UI 3.1 and they search for a guide to enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy F02s.
So in today’s post, I have told you the easy ways how to activate the battery percentage in Samsung Galaxy F02s? So that you can easily display the battery percentage.
Method 1: How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F02s?
- First of all, go to your phone screen and Scroll Down the Notification Pannel and click on Three Dots here.
- Now you can see the Status Bar option, you have to Tap on it.
- Then you will get the option of “Show Battery Percentage”, you just have to enable it.
- Now your Samsung A71 will start Showing Battery Percentage.
- That’s It 🙂
Must Read: How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy F02s?
Method 2: How to Turn On Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F02s?
- First, head into the Settings → Notifications.
- Then tap on the Status Bar
- If you want to display your Battery Percentage in the Status Bar, then turn on the Show battery percentage.
- After enable, you will be able to see the change in the status bar.
- That’s It 🙂
Must See: How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung A72?
You might also Read:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage In Samsung Galaxy F12?
- Activate Battery Percentage in Galaxy A12?
- How to Switch On Battery Percentage in Galaxy M51?
- Turn On Battery Percentage in Samsung Galaxy A52?
So this article was about How to Show Battery Percentage in Samsung F02s.
I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar How to Enable Battery Percentage guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts.
Thanks for reading this article till the end….!