Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a good day! Today in this article I will be showing you How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02.
In the previous article, I have shown you the 5 easy ways to Take Screenshot In Vivo Y12i. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
So, if you are searching for How to Take Screenshots In Samsung Galaxy A02 then you have come to the right place.
In this guide, you have been told 6 easy ways to take screenshots, with the help of which you will be able to easily take screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy A02.
Samsung has launched another new smartphone named Samsung Galaxy A02, and this smartphone will come with a better display, battery, and camera, and a stylish design according to its price budget.
The Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1560) Waterdrop notch display design, and talking about performance, it has the latest Mediatek MT6739W Quad-core processor coming from MediaTek which will make your gaming experience even better.
Must See: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S7?
Now talking about the camera of the Samsung Galaxy A02, you get to see a Dual-camera setup on the back that includes an f/1.9 aperture 13-megapixel primary camera, and then a 2-megapixel macro camera for macro shots.
There’s also a single 5-megapixel front camera for taking beautiful selfies.
Let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy A02 battery, you get to see a 5000 mAh battery, and you can expect a battery backup of one day with moderate usage.
1. Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using Key Combination
- First of all, to take a Screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A02, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery, and go to the Recently added images.
Must See: Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S9?
2. Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using Palm Swipe Features
There is a Second Method to take screenshots. On some phones, you have a screenshot even without pressing a button, just you have to set this up.
- To Turn On this feature you have to go to Settings→Advance feature→Motions & Gestures. Enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Now you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand on your phone’s screen.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Must Read: How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M21?
3. How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using Assistant Menu
- First, you have to go to Settings
- Then you have to go to Accessibility→ interaction and Dexterity
- After that, you have to Enable the Assistant menu
4. Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using the Accessibility Menu
The fourth method to take a screenshot on this phone is the Accessibility Menu, follow the steps below to enable it.
- First, you have to go to Settings
- Then you have to go to Accessibility>>Installed Services
- After that, you will get the option of Accessibility Menu
- Now, you just have to turn it ON
After turning on this feature, you have to swipe up 2 fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen, then you will get the option to take a screenshot on it.
5. Take A Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using Your Voice
Today all Android phones come with a Google Assistant service, you can take screenshots with a simple voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot,“ after which the screenshot of whatever will be on your screen will be captured.
You can also add commands together and say “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, and Twitter.“
6. Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02 Using the Application
If you want to take a screenshot using the application, then I have come up with the best screenshot application for you. The name of this screenshot application is Screenshot Easy, which allows you to take screenshots in a very easy way.
- How To Take Screenshot In OnePlus 8 Pro?
- Take a Screenshot In Xiaomi MI 11?
- Take Screenshot In Realme X7 Pro?
- How To Take A Screenshot In Moto One 5G Ace?
So this article was about how to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02. I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Take Screenshot guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.