How To Take Screenshot In Apple iPhone 11
Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How To Take Screenshot In Apple iPhone 11. In the previous article, I have shown you the Download Apple iPhone 11 Stock Wallpapers. If you have not read this post, you can read it. So, if you are searching for How To Take Screenshot In Apple iPhone 11 then you have come to the right place.
Specification Of Apple iPhone 11
This is the recently launched device iPhone 11 by Apple. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design. So let ‘s start with the design of the phone. So you get a glass back Design on your phone, not only does it look good, but it’s also got a shining texture. In the front, you get a 6.1 “828 x 1792 inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and offer Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating protection to protect it.
On talking about the camera specifications of the iPhone 11. In this you find a Dual rear camera of 12 MP+12 MP with an aperture of Main camera 1.8 you can take a good quality image, As well as camera features like nightscape and panorama help to take amazing photos. and Apple A13 Bionic chipset,3110 mAh battery, iPhone 11 runs on iOS 13.
So let’s move towards the post, many people have difficulties with iOS UI and they search How To Take Screenshots In Apple iPhone 11, so in today’s post, I have told you 5 easy ways. With which you can easily take a screenshot.
Take Screenshot In Apple iPhone 11
1.) Take Screenshot Using Key Combination
2.) Take Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
Method 1:- Using Key Combination
- First of all, to take a Screenshot on your iPhone, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume Up Button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Method 2:- Using Assistive Touch
- Tap on setting on here then we want to go down to the General.
- Then we want to go to Accessibility.
- Then we are going to scroll down and we are going to look for an assistive touch tap on Assistive Touch.
- After that, you will have to turn it On. After which a small Gray color icon will appear on your screen.
- Then from here, we go to do is we can tap on a single tap here tap on that and then we are going to look for a Screenshot here a screenshot right here.
- Now every time we want to take a Screenshot all we have to do is tap on this small gray color icon.
- Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi A3
- Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A30
So this article was about How To Take Screenshot In Apple iPhone 11. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. Because we keep posting stock wallpapers of new smartphones.
And if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will definitely reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.