Hello, there today in this article I will be showing you How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31s.
In the previous article, I have shown you how to Take Screenshot In the Samsung Galaxy A51. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
So, if you are searching for how to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31s then you have come to the right place.
Samsung has launched another new M series phone in India, named Samsung Galaxy M31s. This smartphone will come with a better display, battery and camera, and a stylish design.
The all-new Samsung Galaxy M31s comes with a waterdrop notch display design and an impressive 20:9 aspect ratio, Also this device runs on Samsung One UI 2.0 based on Android 10. This phone comes with a 6.5-inch HD + punch-hole display, and talking about processor, it has Exynos latest Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor which will make your gaming experience even better.
Must See: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M30s?
Talking about the camera, you get to see the quad-camera setup in Samsung Galaxy M31s, which has a primary camera of 64 megapixels and has a Sony IMX567 sensor, then an 8-megapixel (ultrawide) camera, then a 2-megapixel (macro lens), and then a 2-megapixel (depth sensor) camera for depth.
There’s also a single 13-megapixel front camera for taking beautiful selfies, which makes the camera performance of this phone even better.
The most important part of any phone is its battery because the phone is nothing without a battery, so let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy M31s battery, you get to see a 6000 mAh big battery, this phone also supports 30w fast charging.
Plus, you also see a USB Type C port, which is a plus point, and you can expect a battery backup of one day with moderate usage.
This phone comes in two variants, the first with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and its price in India will be around Rs 20,000, and the second variant is 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage, it will be priced at around Rs 15,000, and this price is Expected, not an actual price.
Five Easy Ways To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31s
1.) Using Key Combination: In this method, we will take a screenshot using the physical button of the phone.
2.) Using Palm Swipe Features: Palm swipe is a gesture-related feature available in all Samsung M-Series phones, it is a very useful feature especially for taking screenshots.
3.) Using Assistant Menu: You can also easily take screenshots on your Samsung device with the help of the Assistant Menu.
4.) Using Your Voice: Do you know that you can take screenshots on your phone from your voice, how? With the help of Google Assistant, you must read this method below.
5.) Using Application: You can also use third-party applications to take a screenshot, in the last method I have told you an awesome app to take screenshots so that you can easily take screenshots.1
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M31s Using Key Combination
- First of all, to take a Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M31s, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time.
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
Check Out: Take a Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy M01?2
Take a Screenshot On Samsung M31s Using Palm Swipe Features
There is a Second Method to take screenshots. On some phones, you have a screenshot even without pressing a button, just you have to set this up.
- You just need to go to your Setting App.
- Then scroll down towards the Advanced feature here, and here you will find an option of Motion & Gesture control.
- On the bottom, you will find a Palm swipe to capture if that button is turned off you have to turn it on first.
- Now you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand on your Galaxy A73 5G screen.
- That’s It 🙂
Must Read: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A21s?3
Take A Screenshot In Samsung M31s Using Assistant Menu
- First, you have to Go to Settings
- Then you have to Go to Accessibility → interaction and Dexterity
- After that, you have to Enable the Assistant menu
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31s Using Your Voice
- First, press and hold the HOME button
- Then Say ”Ok Google, take a screenshot,”
- That’s It 🙂
Must Check: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M21?5
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31s Using Application
- First, Open the Google play store
- Then type in the search box ”Screenshot Easy”
- That’s It 🙂
How to Take Long Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31s
- First, Go to the Settings App
- Then scroll down and select Advanced Features
- Now Select screenshot and screen recorder here
- Finally, Enable the Screenshot toolbar
- That’s It 🙂
You May Also Like:
- How to Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A01?
- Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31?
- Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A50S?
- How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy S20?
So this article was about How to Take Screenshot In Samsung M31s. I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Take Screenshot guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. also, make sure to share this article with your friends.