Have you bought a new Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3, and are wondering how to Take a Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3, then you have come to the right place.
So, hello guys how are you? I hope you are having a great day..!
In the previous article, I have shown you how to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime. If you have not read this post, you can read it.
Taking screenshots is a very important feature, because if you ever want to show something to your friends, or maybe you get some good information on the internet, and you want to save the information page on your phone.
Never mind, in today’s article, you will learn how to take screenshots in Galaxy Tab Active 3.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3
|Display Screen Size||8.0 inches PLS IPS Display
Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels
Aspect ratio: 16:10
|Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
Octa-core (2.7 GHz)
GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
|Storage Variants||64GB/ 128GB|
|Rear Camera||Single: 13 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 5 MP|
|Battery||5050 mAh Li-Po Battery
Support: Fast Charging 15W
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)|
Method #1 – Take a Screenshot In Samsung Tab Active 3 Using Key Combination
Friends, this is the first way to take a screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3, in which you have to use the physical keys on the side.
It is a universal method used in all Samsung smartphones and is the most commonly used.
- First, to take a Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3, you need to open the screen that you want to screenshot.
- After that, you have to press the Volume down button and the Power Button at the same time (Do not release both keys until the screen flashes)
- Now to see your Screenshot you go to the gallery and go to the Recently added images.
- That’s It 🙂
Method #2 – Take Screenshot In Samsung Tab Active 3 with Palm Swipe Features
This is the second way to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3.
If for some reason the first method does not work, you can take a screenshot on your Galaxy Tab Active 3 using the “Palm swipe to capture” feature,
On Samsung A-series smartphones, you do not need a hardware button to take a screenshot. You can also take a screenshot without the hardware button.
To enable this feature, follow the steps below.
- First, Go to Settings → Advance feature→ Motions & Gestures → Enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Now you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand on your phone’s screen.
- That’s IT 🙂
- To see the screenshot you go to the gallery and visit the recently added pictures.
Note: Keep in mind, this gesture feature will not work while the keyboard is open.
Method #3 – Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 Using Assistant Menu
The third way to take a screenshot on this phone is the assistant menu, follow the steps below to enable it.
- First, you have to go to Settings
- Then you have to go to Accessibility → Interaction and Dexterity
- Now, you have to Enable the Assistant menu
- Once enabled, you will get a Circle Shape Icon on the home screen
- Tap on Screenshot Icon and take a screenshot
- That’s It 🙂
Method #4 – Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 Using Accessibility Menu
The fourth method to take a screenshot on this phone is the Accessibility Menu, follow the steps below to enable it.
- First, you have to go to Settings
- Then you have to go to Accessibility>>Installed Services
- After that, you will get the option of Accessibility Menu
- Now, you just have to turn it ON
After turning on this feature, you have to swipe up 2 fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen, then you will get the option to take a screenshot on it.
Method #5 – How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Tab Active 3 Using Your Voice
Today all Android phones come with Google Assistant service, you can take screenshots with a simple voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot,“ after which the screenshot of whatever will be on your screen will be captured.
You can also add commands together and say “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, Twitter.“
Method #6 – Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 Using Application
If you want to take a screenshot using the application, then I have come up with the best screenshot application for you. The name of this screenshot application is Screenshot Easy, which allows you to take screenshots in a very easy way.
So this article was about how to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3. I hope you find this article useful and good! You can see more similar Take Screenshot guides from here.
Which method would you like to try first?
if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section, I will definitely reply to your comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts. also, make sure to share this article with your friends.