How To Reset Your Android Phone | Reset iPhone X | Soft Reset iPhone X
Hello there this Vinay and today I have something very interesting for you. In today’s article, I have come with How To Reset Your Android Phone. We have also told you How To Reset The iPhone X, as well as we have explained the step by step with you. If you are searching on How To Reset Your Android Phone you have come to the right place.
About Reset Your Phone
Factory reset, also identified as Master Reset, because the company gives you a reset option in the phone so that whenever you reset your Smartphone, your phone becomes the same as your new purchase.
It restores whatever settings you have on your phone, and it removes all your data, from which the type of your smartphone becomes the same as the manufacturing settings. then today’s I have come with Soft Reset iPhone X.
Advantages of Reset
By resetting your phone, all junk files are deleted from your phone, and your phone is fully cleaned, so it does not even hang and work well. And today you have lots of pop up ads coming in, if you reset your phone, popup ads will stop coming.
Disadvantages of Reset
Now let’s talk if you reset your phone. First of all, resetting all of your data and all the apps you have installed will also be deleted. But this is a solution if you want to save the application so you can download this application from the Play store and you can back up all your applications before resetting your phone which is the work of this app extractor app.
By creating a file of all apps, you will save offline on your SD card. Then, once your phone is reset, you can reinstall all your apps.
We have two methods to reset the Android phone, so if you want to know that method then you will have to read this post to the end so that you will be able to reset your phone successfully.
Not all phones have the option of resetting one place. So today I will tell you the reset option on all the phones so that you can Reset your Android phone easily. And I’ll tell you two methods to reset the phone so that you can reset your Smartphone.
The First Method For Soft Reset
In Stock Android, it is very easy to reset the phone.
- First, go to your phone Settings
- After that, you have to scroll down
- After scrolling down you will get a Backup And Reset option, you have to click on it.
- Then you have to click on the Factory Reset option
- Now your phone will be reset
MIUI Android Devices
Finding an option to reset the MIUI is also very simple
- First, you have to go to the phone Settings
- You have to scroll down right after on settings
- After that you will get an option of Additional Settings, you have to click on it
- After that, you have to scroll downwards
- Then you will get a Backup And Reset option. You have to click on it
- After that, you will be asked to Delete All The Files on your phone or Erase The SD Card.
- You can reset the options according to your choice.
Now talk about Vento, along with the FantouchOS, you get a nice feature in vivo that is resetting the settings. If your setting is damaged, then you can only reset your settings, you do not need to cut the full Smartphone reset.
And if you have to reset your phone then you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to your phone Settings
- After that, after scrolling down, you will get More Settings. You have to click on that.
- After that, you will get the option of Backup and Reset, all you have to do is click on it.
- Then you will get two options. First of all, “Reset all settings” and second, “Erase All Data”, you just have to reset your settings, then you can do it by clicking on “Reset all settings“.
- And if you want to reset your phone completely, you have to click on “erase all data“.
Soft resetting on the iPhone is not too big, it is also simple. You follow the following steps so that you can “soft reset” your iPhone X
- First, you have to go to your phone’s settings
- Then you have to scroll down
- As soon as you scroll, you will see the General option. You have to click on it
- Then you will get the Reset option, you have to click on it
- You will then have the option of “Reset All Settings” and “Erase All Content and Settings“. You can reset your iPhone x by selecting the option accordingly.
The Second Method For Hard Reset
So now let’s talk about that method. First of all, you create a backup of all your data and important files as well as important documents and keep all your contacts linked to your Gmail ID so that you will be able to get back all the contacts again to all those later. Follow the steps given below to reset the phone in this way.
Steps For Second Method
1.) First, you have to switch off your phone.
2.) After your phone is switched off, you have to keep your phone’s volume up button and power on/off button pressed together for 10 to 15 seconds until you have to press on until it shows anything on your screen.
3.) After that, you will press the power button and press the volume up button.
4.) After that, you will be in direct recovery mode. If your phone does not open the Direct Recovery mode. You can go by clicking on “Recovery Mode”. And if the touch does not work on many phones, then you can ok with the power button.
Then the above commands are written that you can go down with the volume up / down button and you have to use the power on/off button to do OK. After that follow this Steps
- Then Highlight wipe data/factory reset
- After that press the Power button to select
- Highlight and select YES to confirm the reset
- Now just your phone will be reset to successfully
How To Reset iPhone X
Steps for Reset your iPhone X
- First, you will press your phone’s volume up button then leave it
- After that, you have to quit by pressing the Volume Down button
- Then you have to press and hold the power button until Apple’s logo comes
- Then as soon as your screen is turned on. You can go to Settings -> General -> Restart and restart it once.
- Top 5 Most Important Settings And Features
- How To Recover Data On Android Phone
- How To Recover All Deleted Files From SD Card
So this article was about How To Reset Your Android Phone, Reset iPhone X, Soft Reset iPhone X. Hopefully, you find this article useful and good.
And if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask me in the comment section.i will reply to your comment. Also, make sure to share this article on social media platforms.